Lindsay Family Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

First Post


This is the first posting for the Don Hymas Lindsay family blog...

Hmmm... we'll see how this works out. At least for the Lindsay sibs, we've never been known for our frequency of communication. But maybe this space will provide a nice place to record some collective thoughts.

I'm posting this picture from our family photos just to prove that its not too difficult. I'm probably the least techy of the sibs, so if I can do this anyone can. We took this pic during our one and only family camp trip this year. It was a great little camp site by lake.... o I cant remember. Doesnt matter tho. We had a great time. My phone didnt work and that was the best part of it.

Here's a run down of my Clan.

Lisa - back in Hawaii, last year at BYU-H. Up to her neck in bio-chem.
Justin - working at the tire shop part time and going to school full time.
Krista - High School Freshman, working a paper route for extra $$$.
Maddie - A mighty 5th Grader, helps Mom with the house.
My Better Half - Deb is very busy with Snick. New calalogs and no time.
Me - Travel 3 to 4 days a week. Last year I spent over 130 nights in hotels.

Okay, so this is a start. Now, I'm asking that the rest of the family add to this. Pictures, stories, challenges, what ever you want to post. This is not limited to just the brothers and sisters either. The Grand and Great-Grands are welcome to post as well.

Happy Blogging

3 Comments:

  • kevin this is great. Thanks so much for doing this. Love ya lots - Jen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:42 PM  

  • What is Snick????
    Love Jess

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:34 PM  

  • Snick is really Snickelldoodles. Its the business she runs. She manufactures girly stuff and Wholesales it to gift stores. You can see her stuff at snickelldoodles.com.

    Much Love
    Kevin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home