DA BEARS!!!! WooHoo!!!
Dennis - Just in case you check this before you have a chance to go down to the lobby, The Bears kicked butt!!! It was awesome. It was pretty much a blowout, but we are in the fourth quarter of the Indy v. New England game, and it is a GOOD game. Tied up right now.
Looks like you guys are having a great time - good for you. When I first saw the picture and it said today here and yesterday there, I wasn't sure if I should believe you or not after those California pictures that you said were recent!! :) Have fun and be careful and we would love a full update about everything when you get home.
Love Jen
Looks like you guys are having a great time - good for you. When I first saw the picture and it said today here and yesterday there, I wasn't sure if I should believe you or not after those California pictures that you said were recent!! :) Have fun and be careful and we would love a full update about everything when you get home.
Love Jen


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home