The Moulton Family

Hi everyone! What a great idea, and how fun. We, The Moulton's, of North Salt Lake are doing well.
Trent is still in the Police Academy, and he still really enjoys himself. He is interviewing with West Jordan City as I am typing. He will be graduating from the academy in January. Many cities are trying to recruit from the satellite academies for their agencies, so hopefully he will have a job when he is done in January.
I am still being a stay at home mommy. I love to play with the kids, and watch movies with them. I am working on my Susie Homemaking skills, practicing cooking and trying to be better with cleaning. Trying is the keyword. :) I'm still trying to lose the baby weight, and I am winning slowly. My goal is to fit back into my wedding dress by this time next year. I have a long way to go, but I'll make it.
Bryce is as energetic as ever, and very good at being 2. He keeps me going. He is learning new words all the time. I think that right now his favorite word is no, which comes out sounding like "MO!" The other day I was doing a friend's hair, and my mother-in-law was supposed to be watching him, but wasn't paying close enough attention. Bryce found the sugar bowl and the salt shaker, and dumped them into a pile on the floor. Of course the next thing I heard was, "mmmm, mummy!" When I went into the kitchen, this is what I found...

needless to say, all I could do was laugh. He always does something new that makes me laugh.
Hyrum is getting bigger and bigger. He is six months old now and weighs in at 16 1/2 pounds. He wants to move so bad so that he can keep up with his older brother. He's been rolling around for a while, but he can't get himself forward yet. Hyrum is such a happy baby. He's been such a joy to have in our family.
We'll be taking another picture soon, and I'll post it when we get it.
Love you all,
Elisa, Trent, Bryce, and Hyrum Don (HD)


4 Comments:
Yeah, thanks for giving me a copy of your new family picture Elisa!!! You owe me!
By
Anonymous, at 8:41 PM
Kiss my what? I think that this was Heidi... Am I right?
By
Anonymous, at 11:02 AM
Yes. How did you know????
Heidi
By
Anonymous, at 9:11 PM
Hi Elisa~
Your family looks great. I tried the goal of fitting back into my wedding dress after Ty was born ... but I realized that I needed a more realistic goal for myself like ... fitting back into ANY of my clothes. :) It sounds like you are all doing great. I look forward to seeing more pictures and hearing more about your family. Tell that oldest sister of yours and your parents and brother to get busy and post!!!!! Love you! Love Jessica
By
Anonymous, at 3:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home