Lindsay Family Blog

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Granny

I don't know if I am doing this right, but I'll try, without Abby here this time. There really isn't much going on for me, except that today will be quite busy. Marian is coming to town, so she, Kate and I will go out for lunch, then I will spend 3 hours with Kathryn at the Historical Museum as a volunteer. They have to have someone there all the time it is open. Not very many people come in, but they should because they have some really neat things in there. Then at 5 pm I will go to my 2nd bereavement class. (Craig said once a month, but its really every Tuesday for 6 weeks). At 7:30 is the community Concert, which I bought a ticket for, for the first time ever. But I would also like very much to go to a new Genealogy class where they are teaching the new program. But I guess I have to make some choices today. Things are going pretty well. I enjoyed Tracy (and kids) visit last week. I may go to Shirley's this weekend to see her new addition, which should be completed by then. It has been fun to hear from everyone and see some of your pictures. I will quit for this time. I love all of you very much. Thank you for being so good to me in my time of need. Mom, Granny

2 Comments:

  • Grandma - sounds like you have a pretty busy day ahead of you. Sounds like a lot of fun. Hopefully we will get to see you this weekend. We will be at my parents house Friday through Sunday this weekend, Troy is helping Dad do some stuff on the outside of the house.
    Love Ya Lots-Jen

    By Blogger Jensen Family, at 11:09 AM  

  • Hi Grandma!
    It sounds like you have this figured out as much as I have. I keep posting things twice, ect. Have a fun, busy day.
    Andrea

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home