Lindsay Family Blog

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

No! It wasn't an airplane bathroom incident. Cody really did this on purpose. As payment for a bet he made and lost. He reminds me of papa smurf, for those of you that remember the Smurf cartoon. Thank goodness he has grown his hair out and cut off the blue. He looks almost half normal now. Cody couldn't resist sharing this picture with all of you who didn't get a chance to see it up close and personal. What a dork!


Posted by Kerri for Cody.

3 Comments:

  • love that blue hair ---
    debbie

    By Blogger Sieler-Lindsay Family, at 11:42 PM  

  • Nice Cody - weird how that kind-of fits you. Troy and I were just talking the other day and we would love for you and your girlfriend to come and see us and hang out on evening now that you live in Twin. Give us a call anytime.
    735-5256
    Jen

    By Blogger Jensen Family, at 11:23 AM  

  • Cody,
    I seriously like this look. I am sorry to hear you grew it out.:) I have to agree with Jen. Somehow it does suit you.

    Kerri A.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home