Here It Is....Homecoming!


Hey Everyone! Im sorry i just left you hanging like that but i had to wait til i got the right camera here so i could get my pictures on the blog! This was my date Quintin Baumgartner! SO here is how my day went! There was 5 couples: Me and Quintin, Tiffiny and Braxton, Weejie and Nathan, Whitney and Brandon, and Kalysa and Ryn! They came and got all of us girls around 12 and we all went up past Albion to Braxtons ranch and we went fourwheeling! They fourwheeled us up a path into this really pretty place with a hole bunch of willow trees and a creek! WE had a picninc there....Our picnic was crackers with spray cheese and ham! haha! We also had Gatorades, waters, Doritoes, and Cookies! It was fun! After we got done eating we started walking along the creek up the mountain! Pretty soon all of us were soak and wet! My pants were all the wet and half of my shirt! Then we walked back to our picnic area and got back on the trail with the fourwheelers and went back to our trucks! While the Boys packed up The girls and i jumped ontothe fourwheelers and started chasing the cows and having fun! There was no wrecks all day long.....EXCEPT right when we were riding back to take the boys the last fourwheeler ME, Kalysa, and Weejie were all on one fourwheeler and Kalysa was driving and we tipped it! But it didnt hurt us at all! It was alot of fun...all the boys freaked out and ran over to us and we were all laughing and rolling on the ground! Then they took us back home and gave us 3 hours to get ready to go! Thats when i had to take ANOTHER shower and redo my makeup and do my hair! He came and Got me and then we went and met up with the rest of our group and all went to Applebees in Twin! The wait there was so long and all of us girls decided to go to the bathroom! GOOD THING WE DID! One of the girls Whitney had a little accident (if you know what i mean) So all of us girls walk out of the bathroom and walk up to the boys and Kalysa asked Ryn for his keys! He handed them to her and we all ran out of there and hopped in the truck and ran to Target. Well i guess right after we left they got there table and they were all sitting next to eachother and i guess every person who walked by patted them on the shoulder and was like its ok boys everybody gets ditched on one of there dates. And some people were giving them funny looks cuz they were all sitting by eachother. Once we returned it was alot of fun, We then left there and got back on the freeway and we made a stop at Travelers Oasis and There was the whole BOISE STATE TEAM! I was in heaven! I got to meet them all! Even my star player CORY HALL!!! I loved it! WE then got to the dance and had alot of fun!!!


I Love you all! Everybodys kids are so cute! I think this is so neat how we can all stay in touch like this! Love you guys! *aB jO*


5 Comments:
Hey Abby!
What a fun date! It sounds like you had such a fun time. And you looked georgeous.
Andrea
By
Anonymous, at 8:08 PM
Wow - what a babe. I am still having a hard time thinking my BABY sister is old enough to be dating, but I am happy for you. Enjoy this time!
Love Ya Lots - Jen
By
Anonymous, at 8:26 PM
Hi Abbie!
Great dress! I am glad no one got hurt on the 4 wheelers. I have never been 4 wheeling. Embarrassing huh. I also have yet to go skiing, but I did try snowboarding one time. That was fun, but now all I ever do is study. Sigh...
High school, live it up girl! Hope to see you sometime soon!
Heidi
By
Anonymous, at 3:02 PM
I'm so happy that you had such a great time. Most of my dating experiences stunk. That is until I met Trent.... ahhhh..... Love you tons,
Elisa
By
Anonymous, at 4:17 PM
Abby, You look so gorgeous. My kids saw this picture and Kiley said she misses you. Thanks for posting these pictures. It sounds like you had a blast. What a fun date idea.
Love,
Kerri (your cousin, not your aunt:)
By
Anonymous, at 10:07 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home