Hey Everyone! Its me Abbie Jo! I know, i know.....Its about time i got on here! I really have been wanting to get on here and leave a blog but with everything going on i have had no time! I tried once and the computer froze like right when i was typing the last word! So here i go again!
My Dad has been pretty busy! He keeps himself that way, always starting and finishing new projects. During the summer he put a cover over our patio with the help of some. He is finishing his outside office this winter. During the summer we also r- roofed our house! And Now finishing siding! Our house is looking good! Pipe pressing is slowing down quit a bit right now so he is keeping his self occupied with these projects. He is a really good Grandpa, he loves those kids. He is always feeding them lots of sugar right before we send them home. That little Ori Clyde loves his Papa! and just loves to follow him and do whatever he does and Dad just lets him and just loves it! He is such a good dad! Whenever one of us girls needs him he is there! Thats why i usaully go to him when i want or need something! :D
My mom has being doing all sorts of things lately. She got herself a new car! It is so cute and nice i love it! It is a pearly white Altima! She loves it and So do i!!! It is really sharp looking! She is so amazing, the other day she made a quilt in one day and it looked amazing and then the next day she made something else! She also took up making jewelry and she is so good at it! Honestly her jewelry are better then the ones you can buy at Maurices but cheaper and cutier! At her salon right now they are having 2 new girls come in and work with them! I think it is going to be different going from 2 to 4 but i think she is excited! Her and my dad just won a free trip to Las Vegas and i know they are both really excited about that! And so am i...the hole house to myself! :D This summer we went to Island Park and stayed in my aunt and uncles cabin! One of the days we went to Yellowstone and we took lots of fun pictures!
As for me! I am a Sophmore at Burley High School!I love it! i have a really fun class and all my teachers are super nice and fun! I am 15, i will be 16 in March and i am counting down the days! another thing i am counting for is my liscense! I will get that in a month from yesterday! So i am super excited! This year i am a JV cheerleader! This is my second year of cheering and i still love it! I have alot of fun with it! During the summer i went to lagoon for a church camp and i conquered my fear of heights by going on the sky coaster! That was alot of fun! REally scary but fun! I am sure everyone is wanting to know about my first date and dance i went to last night.......but i think i will save all that for another Blog!! Love you all! *aB jO*




5 Comments:
I am dying to see the pictures of your dress - get those on there!! Love Ya Lots - jen
By
Anonymous, at 1:43 PM
Abbie Jo~ We want to see pictures and hear all about your first date!!! I have been very paitent. SEND PICTURES! Love you, Jess
By
Anonymous, at 3:17 PM
Yeah, you just cant throw that first date thing out there and then just leave us all hanging!!! Lets hear about it!!
Love, Heidi
By
Anonymous, at 8:46 PM
ahhhhh--- I need to know about your date!!!
Debbie
By
Sieler-Lindsay Family, at 9:56 PM
Hey, you came to Lagoon, and didn't call your cousin to tell her to come visit you for a minute. Sheesh. How selfish. ;)
Elisa
By
Anonymous, at 11:15 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home