Our Trip To Seattle - To answer Kevin's question
Kevin-I loved, loved, loved Seattle! Oh by the way did I tell you I loved it? We had such a great time. We went with another couple we are friends with who a year ago moved to Idaho from Seattle. So they knew all of the fun places to go to eat, visit, get great views and etc. That made it awesome.
I loved the flowers in Seattle. We went to the farmers market and I was amazed by the bouquets they sold for cheap prices. I would definetly have fresh flowers in my house every day if we lived there. We saw the troll under the bridge, which was also on one of my favorite shows - 10 Things I Hate About You. We went kyaking, and on a ferry, and a lot of site seeing. We had a blast. I really fell in the love with the City. We also saw the little house (or whatever they call those things on the water) that Tom Hanks lived in on the movie Sleepless in Seattle. That was a lot of fun too.




Love Ya Lots - Jen


2 Comments:
It looks like you had so much fun. I'm jealous, but you deserve it. How old is your littlest now? Sorry, but I can't remember.
Elisa
By
Anonymous, at 11:45 PM
Elisa-
We had a great time. Not very often do we get away with out the kids. It was a lot of fun but we were also very anxious to get home to them. We know have a 5 year old (in August), Ori will be three in November, and Jaycee will be eight months on the 1st of October. Lots, and lots, and lots of fun! All of them. Your kids are too cute, and your stories remind me so much of our everyday life.
Love Ya Lots - Jen
By
Anonymous, at 10:11 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home