Hi to all!! I am so excited that you got this going, Kevin. I enjoyed reading the first two postings, and looking at the pictures. I promise to post a picture, and more info about my family when I have a little more time to spare. As for my siblings, Sandy doesn't have computer access at this point, and I will find out what email account Josh is using, and post it.
Take care, Tracy
Take care, Tracy


2 Comments:
Trac, thanks for taking care of your sibs. I hear Sandy is going through some lonely times during this transition to Portland. Do you have her phone number? I wanted to give her a call but I dont have her current number.
THanks, much love,
Kevin
By
Anonymous, at 11:47 PM
Hi Tracy~
I can't wait to see pictures! What is going on with Sandy? Is she moving? Does Josh have access to a computer? I look forward to seeing pictures and hearing about your family.
Love Jess
By
Anonymous, at 3:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home