"What I've Learned about Blogging"
Here's two things I've learned so far about blogging.
1. When you comment on a post. Make sure you close with your name, otherwise its anonyms. Unless you want to be anonyms!
2. Blogging can be addictive. Its been a blast seeing and hearing from everyone, but I'm not getting much done during my one day of computer work. Ouch!
And now, because no post is complete without a picture. Here's one of Deb and Mads on the Ferry last winter. You can tell it was last winter because Maddie is now taller than her mom. Thats Seattle in the back ground.
1. When you comment on a post. Make sure you close with your name, otherwise its anonyms. Unless you want to be anonyms!
2. Blogging can be addictive. Its been a blast seeing and hearing from everyone, but I'm not getting much done during my one day of computer work. Ouch!
And now, because no post is complete without a picture. Here's one of Deb and Mads on the Ferry last winter. You can tell it was last winter because Maddie is now taller than her mom. Thats Seattle in the back ground.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home