Crane Family
Hi Everyone!
We are good.
Adam just finished potato harvest and is already planning for next year.
I am busy as ever at the Assisted Living. All of our rooms are full as of tomorrow so that is good and keeps me extra busy.
Ty is in preschool and loves it. Of course he is the smartest 4 year old ever.
YES, That is make-up!

We are good.
Adam just finished potato harvest and is already planning for next year.
I am busy as ever at the Assisted Living. All of our rooms are full as of tomorrow so that is good and keeps me extra busy.
Ty is in preschool and loves it. Of course he is the smartest 4 year old ever.

And what else can I say about our little princess Kaylie, excpet that SHES 2!!!!!

YES, That is make-up!And for our newest addition to the family ...


Bo Badar Crane is our new Puggle we got on July 19 from the Ozark Mountains. He was Ty's birthday present. He is so cute and so much fun.
Just in case you forget how great Adam and I look together, I thought I would add a picture of us also. (***This also explains why our children are so beautiful***) :)

Love you all, and I am so excited about this blog and being able to keep up on all of our fabulous family.
Love, The Crane Family
Adam, Jess, Ty & Kaylie (and BO)


6 Comments:
Hi Jess, thanks for the update. You have super model kids. How was the potato harvest for Adam?
Much Love
Kevin
By
Anonymous, at 11:43 PM
wow - you don't like yourself do you? :)
Love - Jen
By
Anonymous, at 9:33 AM
Thats my sister!!!! haha! i love you Jess!
By
Anonymous, at 3:59 PM
Hi Kevin
Potato Harvest went good. It looks like we are doubling our acres next year. Adam just signed a contract with Idahoan so everyone be sure to buy Idahoan potato products. They are really good and they are made right here in Glenns Ferry. Hopefully we will start getting them for free now! :) And if your in Vegas, New York, Seattle, or any other big place and you get a big baked potato in a restaraunt, theres a good chance it is a Crane Potato. (Seens how in Idaho big potatos are hard to find cause we ship them all out to the big cities.)
Love you all. Jess
By
Anonymous, at 10:25 AM
Jess your kids are darling. I love the puppy too. So cute. I am working on getting my other siblings to post, and my parents. I know it's a crazy goal to fit into my wedding dress again, but I know that I can do it. Even if it takes 5 years... haha. Does Amber have access to the internet? If so, she should post too. Could you get her phone number for me, I have lost it. thanks,
Elisa
By
Anonymous, at 11:48 PM
Hello, Jess. I absolutely love this last photo of the kids. That little hug is so sweet. They are such cuties. The dog is so cute too.
Love ya,
Kerri A.
By
Anonymous, at 9:07 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home