Lindsay Family Blog

Friday, September 29, 2006

It's funny what kids say.

Ok, so this might be silly to some, but I thought it was so cute... Bryce was playing with his toy phone yesterday. It's one of the ones that talks to the kid. Anyway, he dialed a phone number and then pushed the button that "calls" and then waited. This is the conversation that took place. The phone will be in italics... Hi... hewo... let's make some plans... mo. MO! Bye... see ya. Mo means no just in case you don't know. I couldn't stop laughing.
Another funny thing happened about a week ago. He was riding a little bike in the kitchen. He pushed his feet off of the floor and almost smacked his head into the lip underneath the table. Luckily he ducked in time to miss it, but kept going under the table. When he came out from under the table, his little mouth was in an "O" shape. It was almost like he wanted to say, "did you see what almost happened to me?" That was also hilarious.

I decided that I needed to show off more of my photos because everyone else has such cute great photos of their kids and families on here. So here are some more Moulton pictures...

Trent in a usual pose... :)

Bryce and I swimming

Bryce and Hyrum "cheesing" for daddy's camera

Our little angel Hyrum

Another little angel, but Bryce's horns are holding up his halo... ;)

Love you all.

Elisa

1 Comments:

  • Your kids get cutier and cutier everytime I see them! Which doesn't suprise me knowing you and Trent! I love that we have another way of keeping in contact! Sorry that I haven't told you my new phone number, I just switched! It is now 431-7178. Please call whenever you can!

    Love you Very Much! Amber Nicole

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home