The Hardman Family

Hi Everybody! I'm new to the whole blog thing. Here's what our family is up to. Rhyan is working at Thiokol and just moved into a new group. He made new toddler bunk beds for the boys and they are so cute. My boys are adorable but they are so active and keep me moving. Casey just turned 4 and is loving preschool. Erika turned 5 in Feb and she is doing so well in kindergarten. She is making many friends and is learning really fast. Josh (I'll post a pic soon) turned 2 in July and is really talking up a storm. He loves to say "so" As in, "I am SO full" "That bad guy is SO dead" "I am SO done." He makes us laugh. We're having a girl sometime near the end of December and though we don't have a name, ultrasound shows that she's just as beautiful as her sister. Erika can't wait to have a sister. In her words, "We already have 2 brothers and I'm the only sister, so it's fair." I am doing well and keeping very busy with the kids and trying to redecorate the new nursery. Talk to you all soon!
Andrea


3 Comments:
Keep us updated on your new arrival. How wonderful! Also we need to hear from Amber -- I glad there is always babies around to love!
Debbie
By
Anonymous, at 9:53 PM
Hi Andrea~ I am so glad you posted. I look forward to hearing more and seeing more pictures. I am tired just thinking about you having another baby!!! Amber is due January 1st so your two babies could be just days apart. She is going to post soon ... she spent the weekend with my parents, and helped Abbie Jo get ready for her first Homecoming Date. Abbie Jo is posting soon also. She had one already to go about her and my parents and the computer froze and she lost it so she will redo it and get it on here. I look forward to seeing and hearing more about your cute family. Tell your parents to post!!!
Love you lots.
Jess
By
Anonymous, at 10:26 AM
Andrea-
What a cute family. I am amazed at you with #4 on the way. What a woman. My three keep me very busy, I don't know if there will ever be a #4.
Love Ya - Jen
By
Anonymous, at 10:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home