Lindsay Family Blog

Monday, October 16, 2006

Granny

Is everybody tired of blogging already? The deer were interesting. and, yes, Jessica, Lisa wasn't in the worst of the earthquake, but it took their power and schools were canceled as well as many stores were closed, but they were about 100 miles from the center of the quake. I don't think she was too shook up though, maybe happy for a day off from school. How about it Lisa, tell us about it.
How is everybody doing? I went out to Clyde's and Randy's yesterday and they both tease me for not staying very long. Maybe if I parked on their doorstep fro a few hours, they'd be glad to see me go. But I got to see Jennifer's family and Jacoby's family, so it was worth it. They've all got such beautiful kids.
A dear friend in Idaho Falls died from a stroke and her funeral is tomorrow, but I'm not going to try to make the trip with my hip aching like it does. Anyway it was Bob Pack's wife, Eva that died. Some of you older kids might remember him. This was his 2nd wife. His 1st one died from cancer years ago. Also Cleo McBrides sweet wife died. She was 94. I'll go to her funeral on Saturday. Wes came over and visited with me for a while today. Gerald and Verlee came over this evening. They are so good to me. Stacy will get released from prison tomorrow. I hope he can stay clean. Craig and Kerri came over last night for a while. I thank all of you for stopping by, when you can. It helps. Tomorrow night is my 3rd Bereavement class. I think they can help me. Kevin called tonight on his way to Medford Oregon. Kimberly called today. Clyde and Becky are celebrating her birthday in Jackpot tonight, so I am "babysitting" Abby. She and Cassie were wrestling like a couple of boys tonight. They were biting, pulling hair and doing a lot of yelling, but it was all in FUN. Well I must close. I love all of you soooo much. Keep in touch. Love, Mom, and Granny

3 Comments:

  • I am so glad to hear how you are. I am sorry I missed that fight between the girls. Those are always funny to watch. Sounds like you are doing good. I love you so much.
    Love Jessica

    By Blogger Jessica, at 10:33 PM  

  • Grandma - We enjoyed seeing you too. Love you so much.
    Jen

    By Blogger Jensen Family, at 11:33 AM  

  • good thing jen was at my house or it wouldnt have bend worth it to just see clyde??????smile clyde

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home