Christmas photos
Hi Everyone!
I hope you all had a great Christmas. I did. Well, mostly. I did get in a wreck,
but considering how bad it could have been, I feel incredibly blessed. I was on my way to Vernal Friday night to pick up Justin. The roads were great up until I was 3 miles away from his house. The last hill before you get into Vernal had black ice on it and I slid across the road and into the guard rail twice! Ouch. The jeep didn't like that. The airbags deployed and punched me in the face and knocked my glasses off. The lights got broken out and I was sideways in the oncoming traffic lane. Thankfully the people behind me flashed their lights frantic like so the other cars that were coming wouldn't T-bone me. I walked away with only a little burn on my arm from the
airbag, a bruised up knee and a punched nose. (it didn't break it... just a little sore). The Jeep on the other hand... well, we'll have to see what the insurance says, it might be totaled. Maybe not.
Anyway, Christmas with the Dennis Lindsay bunch was lively as usual. We all got these really cool marshmellow blowguns and had quite a good time pelting each other for a few hours. Who knew that a little marshmallow could hurt so bad. I guess anything going mach 5 directly toward your face is going to tingle a little! Anyway, I'll include a few pictures of our present opening fun.
Love you all!
Heidi

All the kids (except the baby) in a huge box full of the ripped off wrapping paper.
Okay, so it's not allowing me to post the other pictures... Maybe I'll do a separate post for them.
I hope you all had a great Christmas. I did. Well, mostly. I did get in a wreck,

but considering how bad it could have been, I feel incredibly blessed. I was on my way to Vernal Friday night to pick up Justin. The roads were great up until I was 3 miles away from his house. The last hill before you get into Vernal had black ice on it and I slid across the road and into the guard rail twice! Ouch. The jeep didn't like that. The airbags deployed and punched me in the face and knocked my glasses off. The lights got broken out and I was sideways in the oncoming traffic lane. Thankfully the people behind me flashed their lights frantic like so the other cars that were coming wouldn't T-bone me. I walked away with only a little burn on my arm from the
airbag, a bruised up knee and a punched nose. (it didn't break it... just a little sore). The Jeep on the other hand... well, we'll have to see what the insurance says, it might be totaled. Maybe not.Anyway, Christmas with the Dennis Lindsay bunch was lively as usual. We all got these really cool marshmellow blowguns and had quite a good time pelting each other for a few hours. Who knew that a little marshmallow could hurt so bad. I guess anything going mach 5 directly toward your face is going to tingle a little! Anyway, I'll include a few pictures of our present opening fun.
Love you all!
Heidi

All the kids (except the baby) in a huge box full of the ripped off wrapping paper.
Okay, so it's not allowing me to post the other pictures... Maybe I'll do a separate post for them.


2 Comments:
I'm glad your ok. and I love the pictures.
RJ, Shanna & Zach
By
Anonymous, at 2:57 AM
Wow - close call. Glad you weren't hurt too bad. So I want more info on this Justin. Seems to be getting pretty serious - come on - DISH!! Love Ya - Jen
By
Jensen Family, at 11:56 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home