Lindsay Family Blog

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Lindsay Family Blog

Hi Everyone.

I loved the picture of our first Christmas tree. Thanks!

Kevin you and Lisa need to tell of your scary flights to Seattle. I' glad Lisa is home for a few days.

I got to go out and see the teeny new baby. She is so precious and seems so fragile. I was able to hold her for quite a while. She's long and thin but they will put some weight on her soon. Now for Andrea to get her little girl here. Then I think we're finished (for a while).

I am going out to Clyde's for Christmas eve (for the night), then I will come home and ride to Blackfoot with Wallace's as they go back home from Tracy's. I really don't want to leave home but don't want to stay here alone either. So Thanks to those who are taking me under their wings.

Let's all remember what Christmas is really all about. I love you all. Sorry I've got no funny stories to tell today.

Granny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home