Lindsay Family Blog

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Craig



Happy birthday Craig!
I just thought I would send a little reminder that you’re getting OLD. It sure is nice to have little brothers to point out to us the rough spots in the road of life, don’t you agree? So that is why I wrote to say happy Birthday. I don’t have any pictures of you when you we were cute and young, I don’t even have a funny story to share. I just wanted to share these two pictures with you. You are a Photographer, amateur or not. So I know you can appreciate them.
The first one, to me symbolizes true life like no other picture I have. It can be painful but beautiful too, when you (look close).
Craig, you and your family were there for Dad when most of us could not. I have never told you thanks for that, but I am telling you now. Thanks!
The second one reminded me of our family. Not that we were puppies, but a group of individuals who came together before this life, as one. One family by choice.
Have a great birthday.

RJ, Shanna & Zach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home