
Dear Family;
This is my version of Tom Sawyer-Clyde, Becky, Dennis, Vickie and Marty on their own little raft. We went camping to some campground by Snowville-(sp) I can't remember the name of the place. The fishing wasn't great here, but we went to another place and had great success. It was fun to get to spend time with all of them and I was terribly impressed with Vicky and Becky's fervor for fishing! WOW! They take it very seriously!
How is this for a first time posting from the Wallace household? I went to spend a day with Mom this weekend (Dec. 8th-9th). It is always fun to spend time with her. I am trying to convince her that she needs to spend some time with us over Christmas.
In case I don't BLOG again before the Holidays, Have a very Merry Christmas. Love Shirley


3 Comments:
What a bunch of rednecks!!
By
Anonymous, at 10:22 PM
That is the BEST picture. I love it, how hilarious! Thanks for sharing Shirley.
By
Jensen Family, at 6:16 PM
When I saw this picture, I half expected to hear the dueling banjos playing in the background. Tee hee.
By
elisa.moulton, at 11:41 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home