Lindsay Family Blog

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Frost Family Christmas Party (Old Folks)



Hello Everyone! This is Granny speaking. It has been great hearing from everyone. Except RJ and Wes, who could do it if they wanted to. Come on guys, lets hear from you. I got my MRI this morning. Won't know anything till Monday on it. One Dr. says its my back, the other says he thinks its my hip. So we'll see. When is Maddie and Waylon getting their surgeries overwith? Craig is finally doing better and getting better. He's had quite a vacation with this surgery but I wouldn't like that kind of vacation because I saw how severe his pain was. I guess all you college folks will be through for a while about next week, for a while. And I hope the two ladies in waiting are getting along alright and will soon get their new little bundles here safe and sound. It's funny, no matter how many we have we always have room in our hearts to love them as much as all the others. I hope their both doing okay. Thanks for the picture of Elizabeth, Tracy. It's really cute. My family had our annual Christmas party last night in Boise. Celia really has her home decorated for Christmas. It's beautiful. Frosts, Eunice and myself went in my car. We all had a good time visiting. We were home at 10:30. Well craig said I am writing a book, so I better sign off and let him write. Love/ Granny

5 Comments:

  • hi mom
    love hearing from ya.
    clyde

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:19 PM  

  • see wes & rj
    even i can do it.
    clyde

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:21 PM  

  • yeah Wes & RJ, if Clyde can blog so can you!
    Mom, it was great to see pictures of your annual Christmas party. We love you!
    Debbie and Kev

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 PM  

  • Grandma - I am so happy you have your new computer and can blog anytime you want. Our family loves hearing from you. LOVE YA!

    By Blogger Jensen Family, at 1:20 PM  

  • Craig can just go away. It's great to hear from you granny. I wouldn't have minded if you went on for longer. pppssssbbttfffff to Craig.

    By Blogger elisa.moulton, at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home