Lindsay Family Blog

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Lindsay Family Blog

Lindsay Family BlogAlright I just tried to post a blog and I accidently delete be a novicd the dumb thing... SO I will try one more time. We are getting settled here in Hillsboro OR. We are having alot of fun getting to kow the new area. Rick is a Pro at it already. I will always be a novice at it I think. Well I am pleased to inform you that I am once again employed now. I wont start my new job until the end of December. I better go get my girls to sleep, but.. Before I do that I wanted to just say that when I read Kevins blog about Justins art class thing I laughed so hard!!! Kevin you are the best story teller!!! I laughed so hard, I was with my in-laws when I read it and I actually had them read it too because I was laughing so hard. I loved the story about when you guys were all kids too and the farm etc. Take Care guys, and In case I dont blog again before.. Merry Christmas.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home