Lindsay Family Blog

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Lindsay Family Blog: December 2006

Hello family;
This is Shirley trying this again. I tried to post this morning and only got a comment on Kevin's last entry. It was profound!

The Wallace household is so boring that I never have anything to say. But we have some things to talk about for the moment.

Marty and I went to Wisconsin to spend Thanksgiving with Kerri and Jason Allen and their kids. Will was baptized the day after Thanksgiving. We had SUCH a good time! We went to Chicago one day on the train, and just had lots of fun. They are such a good family, always trying to do such good things. Kerri is teaching early morning Seminary to about 15-or 16 kids. Jason is Young Mens president. It was so much fun to go see them.

The other news is that Sandy and Rick moved from Cour'd lene to Portland Oregon the day after Thanksgiving. Rick got another position with Verizon that he wanted. He has been there training for over a month now. It's just hard to not be able to see these kids as much as I want. Thank goodness Tracy and Russ are in Boise with their 3 kids, so we get to see them a little. Josh is teaching at a middle school in Sandy, Utah and seems to like it. Marty is going to retire in June of this year-can you believe it? I will go another 2 years more.
It's so fun to here all of your news. I don't get to look at the blog very often. Love all of you and I wish you all a very merry Christmas. Love Shirley and Marty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home