Lindsay Family Blog

Saturday, November 18, 2006

2.5 hours can seem like a lifetime!

Justin is taking college classes and one of his required credits is art. So, every Thursday night he has to sit and draw for three hours. Now, there were other art classes that would have counted for these credits like art history or art appreciation. But, Justin heard that one of the assignments for THIS class was to create a drawing from a naked model that would be coming into the classroom. Since he heard that this model was going to be a girl… well, that’s all it took for him to sign up for the art class. His reasoning… what could be better than seeing a naked girl in the context of higher education. Where’s the down side here?

So he spent several weeks sharpening his artistic skills drawing flowers, teapots, and other less exciting objects all with the anticipation for the big night when the model came to class. Each week ticked away and finally, the big night arrived. It’s very likely this was the first time he was ever early to class.

Wow, disappointment and beyond… Not only was the subject NOT a girl but, his seat gave him the very best view of the naked Midget that was their model. Now, a couple of observations from Justin… First, he had never seen a hairier individual than the one that sat before him. And finally… midget are NOT small everywhere!

Since we’re a sharing family… I’m sharing the results from that nights work. This is one of two that he had to draw.



2.5 hours can seem like a lifetime!

4 Comments:

  • Oh, Justin...!
    What a learning experience. That's hilarious. Trent and I couldn't stop laughing. I guess that he'll have to wait a while longer before seeing a naked women in pursuit of higher education.
    Elisa

    By Blogger elisa.moulton, at 6:38 PM  

  • Tisk, Tisk, Tisk!!!!
    You can't win them all, but look on the bright side. It could have been a hairy bearded midget woman.

    This made our day!

    Craig & Kerri

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 PM  

  • Oh My Gosh - I couldn't stop laughing. That was so hilarious. I am wiping tears as I type. Justin I would have loved to see your face when this guy walked in. I bet you have wonderful dreams nightly about this encounter. Just look at it this way - it will make the experience even better now, when it finally happens!
    Love Ya - Jen

    By Blogger Jensen Family, at 9:40 PM  

  • I printed this one out and took it to work. SO FUNNY! My coworkers loved it and they want to see # 2.
    It's great to hear that Justin is interested in higher education and just like this experience you never know what to expect or where it can take you. Thanks for sharing your laughs with us. I needed it.
    RJ, Shanna & Zach

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home