Lindsay's in Ellensburg WA



I hope that Craig is on the road to recovery! I am glad grandma was able to help out with all the kids activities. Halloween was fun here. It was very cold but the downtown does a nice trick and treating, and CWU has games and such. Krista was a pirate and Maddie was a flapper girl. Their cousins (my sister's Sue lives here too) went with them. Alyssa was a hippie and Kylie was a flapper too! Only Maddie and Kylie carved pumpkins this year, it seems like everyone else was just too busy. My tradition of making pumpkin soup was put on hold until next year as Kevin was gone and I had the running of the kids duty (usually Kevin goes in the cold while I stay home and relax after a marathon of putting costumes and makeup on everyone!)
Kevin is basically gone for the next two weeks traveling (as usual!) I think he will be in Idaho the end of this week. Look for him, Grandma!
Justin is slogging thru school and the start of snow tire season -- He is putting in too many hours of work and is a very tired boy. Lisa is working hard and studying hard too. All of her applications are about done to medical schools and now we get to watch the mailbox! Krista delivers newspapers after school and today received a lot of sympathy from her customers as it was raining cats and dogs! Krista hopes they remember this when it comes to paying tips in December!!!
Maddie is doing well this year and we are already working to get her schedule at the middle school coordinated. She will have a surgery done on her left ankle after Thanksgiving that should help alliviate (sp?) her pain and help with her walking. If it works, a repeat surgery on her right foot would be done the beginning of summer.
We do miss you all and love all the postings to the blog!! The great grandkids are so cute! Speaking of cute kids, my sister Becky (who lives in Caldwell now) had a beautiful baby boy last week. I am anxiously awaiting the postings of the new Lindsay babies in a month or sooo --- hang in there moms!!!
Debbie


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home