Lindsay Family Blog

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Hello to all!

Gary and I finally finished moving this week, and man does it feel great! We also painted the babies room this last weekend (Elisa, Trent, Hyrum, and Ori helped). It turned out very cute if I may say so myself. We chose pink and yellow. So lets hope that the doctor was accurate when he said IT"S A GIRL! I had an appointment on wednesday, and they said that I am smaller than I am suppose to be. So we are going to have a second ultrasound in two weeks. Gary assures me that everything is okay, so I will just take it as another great opportunity for us to see our little bundle of joy again. I can't complain about that! I only have five weeks of school left, and then are little one will arrive. I can't believe how fast everything is going! But I love it all!

Love you all! And now that I have internet at home I can post more often!! So see you soon!

3 Comments:

  • Amber,

    That room looks like it turned out really cute. I'm glad that I could be a part of it. Please keep us updated about the baby. I hope that the smallness of your belly is nothing to be worried about. We love you. We'll see you again soon.

    By Blogger elisa.moulton, at 11:15 AM  

  • Are those stripes wavy?

    By Blogger elisa.moulton, at 11:15 AM  

  • Love love love the room - it turned out so cute!!! I can't wait for my new niece to be here. I have a lot more stuff to give you to fill up that nursery now that you have moved. Love Ya Tons - Jen

    By Blogger Jensen Family, at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home