Lindsay Family Blog

Monday, October 23, 2006

Halloween Freak Show

Hi Everyone. It's good to hear from you all. It's getting cold up/down here in Logan and school is moving right along. Thank goodness, because I don't know how much more of this math class I can handle!!! I just thought I would share some photos of my sculpture class. It looks like they're puking greenish-blue stuff huh. Well actually we were just making molds of their mouths so that we can use them on some strange sculpture we're making. I love sculpture class.
Heidi

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Jessica, at 8:46 PM  

  • Ok I had to delete my last comment cause I realized that the pictures are after the story so now I can only scold you for not warning at the top of this post that
    "IMAGES ARE GRAPHIC" I almost puked when I saw the pictures, which of course I saw before reading the story. :)
    Looks fun. I love creative stuff and would love a sculpting class. Hope you are enjoying school.
    Love you.
    Love Jess

    By Blogger Jessica, at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home