Lindsay Family Blog

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hello Family....

Well I am hoping that I do this right, It is my first time doing a blog. So it was fun to go through and look at all the blogs and see how all my cousins are doing and uncles and aunts and my Granny. Well life is busy here. I am packing and packing and.... oh ya um packing, that is when I am not working and running one of the girls to school or soccer practices or games or cleaning or whatever the case may be.

I had a great time going to see my Honey in Seattle this last weekend where he is training. We went to the Pacific Science center, space needle, pike street, and last but certainly my least favorite a ferry ride. No the ferry ride was pretty cool once I got on and realized I would live through it. I have a fear of water. (Of course it doesnt have anything to do with my uncles forcing me to go down water slides and then letting go of me at the bottom though.) Or maybe the time when I was in a pool with Josh on my back and accidently went into the deep part and almost drowned us both. Lucky the dude on the diving board saw us or we would have been in some serious trouble. Anyways... But it took us three trips down to the dock area before I finally was able to go through with it. (I havent always been this wimpy)Then when we were getting ready to through the payment window I asked Rick to ask the guy if they have lifejackets of course Rick refused to ask :) but who can blame the poor guy. I think I embarassed him enough when we got on the Ferry and we parked our car and then we went up to the top deck and then there I was, practically hugging the pole the entire time. After some convincing on Ricks part I did eventually let go of the pole unwillingly of course. :) My poor Husband...

Well it was really hard to leave. Before we went to Seattle to see him it had been 4 weeks with out him. This time wont be quite so long it will hopefully be 3 weeks until he can fly home to see us for a weekend. I am just looking forward to normal life again. I talk to him 4-5 times on the phone a day but it is just not the same. Anyways I enjoyed stopping and visiting with Kevin and Debbie in Ellensburg on my way home. I love the drive.
Well I got to get my kids to bed if I want them to be able to wake up at 5 in order to get to work by 6. So.... I hope I didnt confuse you or bore you to much with all my ramblings.... Love ya all!
Sandy

PS. Granny do you ever hear from Colby? Tell her Hi, I LOVE YOU GRANNY!!!!

1 Comments:

  • Hi Sandy!!!
    It is so good to finally hear from you. Sounds like your life is so hectic, but it also sounds like you are doing good. I look forward to seeing pictures of your family. Love you.
    Love Jess

    By Blogger Jessica, at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home