Lets Review!
Wow, this blog thing has really taken off. I'm liking this a lot!
Let's review....
We've seen:
Yellow Perch
Deer
Cougar (what? no picture?)
Fish
Bats
Bears
Puppies
Chickens
Spider webs from Spiders that are High (see what happens when spiders drop out of school!)
Icebergs
Beautiful Grand Babies
Beautiful Girls on the beach
Casey and Cassie - both in bonnetts
Positive Pregnacy tests
Blue Hair
a mountain man (has this guy showered yet this year?)
More cute Grand Babies
3 cute boys that are now overweight uncles (circa 1972)
A Bean and a Nose
Vomiting USU students (Mouth molds... Right, I know what happens when USU plays BYU)
Even more Cute Grand Babies
A cute Cheerleader
and did I mention
More Above average Grand Babies?
And all of this in less than 8 weeks. I cant wait to see what next year will bring.
I'm expecting more posts from Grandma... since she now has a computer...
This blog has been such a good place to share the pictures of our newest family members and I want everyone to keep it up. But, I was excited to see the picture of Craig, Wes & RJ. (I dont remember them being that cute tho.) But this is a good place to remember the past also. I think it would be fun hear a few comments about some of your first or fondest memories about Gramps and Grama too. Or add old pictures like Dennis did. Grampa was a great Geneologist and we all share some interesting and exciting history. I'll see if I can talk Grandma into posting some nuggets from time to time. Maybe some stories about when she was growing up, or memories about uncle Myron. I'll try to do the same. I have some funny and fond memories of growing up in our crazy house. Maybe my brothers and sisters can collaborate or completely discredit my memories. (my new motto - "never let the truth get in the way of a good story")
Well, let me give you an update on our Fam. Since, I cant get any of my offspring to contribute (maybe I can shame them into participation).
Lisa, is either on the beach or in the Lab. Here she's perfecting the lastest love potion or something. I dont know, she tries to explain things to me but, its all way over my head. I find if I just smile and nod my head, eventually she starts talking about things I understand again. I'm kidding of course, we have lots of good talks about her work and some of her research. She'll have a cool opportunity to go to Chicago in March and present some of her research. That should be fun.
We wont see her again until Christmas. She has spent the last two Thanksgivings in HI and this November will be the same. I think she's going to the Big Island with her best friends family. She's almost half way through her last year.

Here's Maddie and her cousin picking out there pumkin from our garden. Not sure why the pumpkins never turned orange. I'm sure it has something to do with our Master Gardening skills though (notice the healthy weeds in the background)
We carved there pumpkins tonight and they are looking pretty cool. She's getting ready for the massive sugar rush that starts on Tuesday.
Maddie is getting very tall. I think she's a contender for the tallest Lindsay girl, though she's got some stiff competition in Burley.
Justin and I went fishing last weekend.
It was the first time this year. Sad, I know! Sadder still is that we have yet to catch anything even recognizable. We did get a couple of big laughs though from some of the other fisherman when they saw me trying to fly fish. Yeah, that made feel manly!
Justin is working a ton of hours at the tire shop busting his hump. He's earning some decent money and the tire shop work is a good motivator to stay in school. They keep him at a dead run all day.
You will all be glad to know that Krista did get a cell phone for her birthday. So, she's no longer the only Freshman without a cell phone. She's staying busy with school and she's earning some $$ doing a paper route in our small town. Sorry, I cant get the picture to download.
Hope you're all healthy and happy.
Love you all
Kevin
Let's review....
We've seen:
Yellow Perch
Deer
Cougar (what? no picture?)
Fish
Bats
Bears
Puppies
Chickens
Spider webs from Spiders that are High (see what happens when spiders drop out of school!)
Icebergs
Beautiful Grand Babies
Beautiful Girls on the beach
Casey and Cassie - both in bonnetts
Positive Pregnacy tests
Blue Hair
a mountain man (has this guy showered yet this year?)
More cute Grand Babies
3 cute boys that are now overweight uncles (circa 1972)
A Bean and a Nose
Vomiting USU students (Mouth molds... Right, I know what happens when USU plays BYU)
Even more Cute Grand Babies
A cute Cheerleader
and did I mention
More Above average Grand Babies?
And all of this in less than 8 weeks. I cant wait to see what next year will bring.
I'm expecting more posts from Grandma... since she now has a computer...
This blog has been such a good place to share the pictures of our newest family members and I want everyone to keep it up. But, I was excited to see the picture of Craig, Wes & RJ. (I dont remember them being that cute tho.) But this is a good place to remember the past also. I think it would be fun hear a few comments about some of your first or fondest memories about Gramps and Grama too. Or add old pictures like Dennis did. Grampa was a great Geneologist and we all share some interesting and exciting history. I'll see if I can talk Grandma into posting some nuggets from time to time. Maybe some stories about when she was growing up, or memories about uncle Myron. I'll try to do the same. I have some funny and fond memories of growing up in our crazy house. Maybe my brothers and sisters can collaborate or completely discredit my memories. (my new motto - "never let the truth get in the way of a good story")
Well, let me give you an update on our Fam. Since, I cant get any of my offspring to contribute (maybe I can shame them into participation).
Lisa, is either on the beach or in the Lab. Here she's perfecting the lastest love potion or something. I dont know, she tries to explain things to me but, its all way over my head. I find if I just smile and nod my head, eventually she starts talking about things I understand again. I'm kidding of course, we have lots of good talks about her work and some of her research. She'll have a cool opportunity to go to Chicago in March and present some of her research. That should be fun.We wont see her again until Christmas. She has spent the last two Thanksgivings in HI and this November will be the same. I think she's going to the Big Island with her best friends family. She's almost half way through her last year.

Here's Maddie and her cousin picking out there pumkin from our garden. Not sure why the pumpkins never turned orange. I'm sure it has something to do with our Master Gardening skills though (notice the healthy weeds in the background)
We carved there pumpkins tonight and they are looking pretty cool. She's getting ready for the massive sugar rush that starts on Tuesday.
Maddie is getting very tall. I think she's a contender for the tallest Lindsay girl, though she's got some stiff competition in Burley.
Justin and I went fishing last weekend.It was the first time this year. Sad, I know! Sadder still is that we have yet to catch anything even recognizable. We did get a couple of big laughs though from some of the other fisherman when they saw me trying to fly fish. Yeah, that made feel manly!
Justin is working a ton of hours at the tire shop busting his hump. He's earning some decent money and the tire shop work is a good motivator to stay in school. They keep him at a dead run all day.
You will all be glad to know that Krista did get a cell phone for her birthday. So, she's no longer the only Freshman without a cell phone. She's staying busy with school and she's earning some $$ doing a paper route in our small town. Sorry, I cant get the picture to download.
Hope you're all healthy and happy.
Love you all
Kevin


2 Comments:
I would have everyone know that I have only been to the beach twice this entie semester. I'm not even sure if the ocean is still there. i do knonw one thing--that the organic chemistry lab is! my father is a freak, a wonderful nice awesome freak, but a freak none the less...that must be why i love him so much
Lisa
By
Anonymous, at 4:16 AM
Keep up the good work Lisa - You are such a star! Kevin - great to hear from you again and once again Thanks for the blog - I love it! I check it daily and love to see updates from everyone. Love Ya Tons - Jen
By
Jensen Family, at 10:29 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home