Lindsay Family Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Football, Pumpkins, & Family - I love the Fall!

We have had a lot of fun things going on lately. We love this time of year! All the pretty colors, the cool crisp Idaho air, and everything else that goes along with it.

We spent a weekend at Dad and Mom's house helping put siding, soffit, and fascia on the outside. Dad and Troy have been working hard on their house and it is looking sooooooo good. We also got to go and see Abbie cheer at a Burley vs. Minico football game. Minico killed Burley - I think when we left it was like 48 to 6 and there was still some time left. But, I must say Abbie was the cutest cheerleader out there! I will attach a photo of Abbie looking so cute next to her mascot at that game, and also some fun photos of a beautiful sunset the night we were at Dad and Mom's house. Don't you just love this time of year?

Dad also thought he would teach Jaycee how to jump on the tramp. She actually loved every minute of it. He even let go of her and she started crawling around between the other four grandchildren jumping. Jaycee was laughing so hard, and mom was having a heart attack.
We finally got our pumpkins carved for Halloween which is always a lot of fun. We even made one for Amber and Gary's new apartment that said "It's A Girl". It turned out so cute and Ori was so proud of it. Ori did a scary (to a 2 year old) pumpkin face on his and Kayden carved a spider on his. They turned out very cute.
Okay, because I don't know how to do a short blog, I better wrap this up, but there is one last thing we want to share that is very important. This is something that only happens once in a lifetime for every little girl and we wanted to make sure to share it with everyone. Jaycee had her first set of pigtails today, and she looked so adorable. I hope you all enjoy these pictures as much as we did.
Well we will go for now. We will post again after Halloween and show you all of the kid's cute costumes. We hope to see all of you in your costumes also. Love You All - Jennifer & Family

1 Comments:

  • I love though pigtalls . love pa pa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home