Lindsay Family Blog

Sunday, November 05, 2006

From Granny, I just read all the letters. They were fun and I'm proud of Kevin for writing (finally). Do it more ofter, it doesn't hardly hurt at all. I was chauffer for Cassie and Casey (and their friend) and their dates last night for the Sadie Hawkins Dance. First I took them to bowl for a while, then they came here for a while, then I took them to the dance. Then after the dance, I had to take 4 kids home and one lived way out west of town and one lived in Heyburn, one lived South of town and 2 in town. The reason I got this "privilege" is because Craig was in the hospital and Kerri (bless her heart) stayed with him night and day. So the kids didn't have a car. So Granny was drafted. Craig has really had a rough time and I still don't think they know whats wrong. His back surgery went alright but this is something else. They thought maybe gall bladder, or appendix, or colon problems, all they knew was that he was suffering excruciating pain for days at a time. I'm hoping things are going to start looking up soon. I enjoyed the pictures of everyone. When I learn how to do it, I'll be sending some occasionally. I'll be having quite a lot of company this week. First I go to my last bereavement meeting on Tuesday, then Wed a couple of gramps cousins from SLC are coming to get some information on ancestors. They will stay overnight, then when they leave Thursday, I will probably already have Tracy and her little gang her for a couple of days, and Shirley and Marty will also come at about that time. I love having company as it gets very lonley at times. There are times I feel like grampa is still here. I talk to him almost every day and miss him so much eventho its been 7 1/2 months. I don't like to be alone. Gerald and Verlee are so thoughtful. They come over regularly. Kevin & Debbie tell us about Maddie's upcoming surgery. I liked the picture of Lisa in the lab, but it looks kind of dangerous. Be careful Lisa. I'm waiting to hear from Kerri to see if I need to go to Twin Falls to bring Craig home. Its too hard for him to crunch down in their car. As you notice, I', not punctuating properly or indenting on a new subject. Thats to save space. Well thank you Dennis for setting up my new computer. I think I'm going to love it eventho I'm computer illiterate. I appreciate it. I love all of you sooooo much.
Love, Granny

1 Comments:

  • Grandma I am so excited about your new computer. You are going to love it. Sounds like you have a jammed packed week ahead of you. Love Ya Tons - Jen

    By Blogger Jensen Family, at 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home