Lindsay Family Blog

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Jensen Kids - Halloween

I have loved looking at all of the Halloween blogs and everyone's costumes. TOO FUN!! That monkey suit was hilarious where did you ever find that? And those Flapper girls were ADORABLE!! Heidi I must say you look awfully comfortable on Dustin's arm - He would be lucky to find someone as wonderful as you! We had a fun Halloween here. We ended up taking the kids to Burley and doing or normal tradition for Halloween. Taking the kids around to all of the relatives and then going to Grandma's house in town, order take out and helping her hand out candy. We had chinese food with Grandma and the boys helped Abbie hand out the candy. It was a lot of fun. I am attaching photos of the kids - Kayden was Tigger, Ori was Pooh, and Jaycee got the hand-me-down Elephant costume that each of my kids wore on their first Halloween. It kind-of became a tradition.

Love You All - Jen

1 Comments:

  • I made the monkey costume. He wouldn't wear the hat at first, and I was starting to get mad. But then Halloween morning he let me put it on him after he saw Hyrum's hood on. Your kids are too cute. I love the elephant.

    By Blogger elisa.moulton, at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home