Lindsay Family Blog
Lindsay Family BlogSAndy here, well things have been kinda exciting here this last few days. Last night @ 8 the power went out and we were pretty excited we built a fire in our fire place, and Rick even got creative and made eggs in a pan on the fire, and hot choclate, pretty fun... Well by the time I got up this morning it was really cold and still no power yeah the excitment was gone, and I wanted a shower and some heat. Well it was out all day, and finally we got power back on at 9:30 tonight. THe storm was pretty exciting though. mean Wow the wind was blowing so hard! Well now for the funny part of the story. When the power came back on we were shopping at Fred Meyers for flashlights and we got a call from our neighbor letting us know that we had power. So.... we were on our way to another store when I asked Rick if he left the stove on after the power went out. Just to make sure... He looks at me with a paniked look and said you mean you didnt check this morning when you left? So we rush home before going to the other store just to double check and I open my door and smore come barrelling out the door...... He had left the hotplate on and a frying pan on the hot plate on high... Yeah it was a little exciting! Needless to say our home has a unique aroma about it, somewhere between burnt pan and... oh I dont know Ashtray.... It was pretty funny. Alright well I want to here some more funny stories about my uncles growing up, you know like the one where they pee down that tube back in Idaho Falls???


2 Comments:
That is funny, but scary to. I can almost imagine. A few weeks ago Shanna and I bought soke smoked cheeder cheese by mistake from Gosneres and I took the first bite. I said to Sanna that it tasted like smoke alright, house smoke. Yuk, I didnt like it. Her and Zach ate the whole 2lb. bag.
I have another story to tell but not untill I have the picture to go with it. I am looking for a picture of me on Kirks old Kawasaki 125. This was a good one. I think you will like it. LOL
RJ, Shanna & Zach
By
Anonymous, at 9:21 AM
I remember one time when Kevin was just a baby, And Grandma was making us all cereal for breakfast, and she made Kevins' first. And he was in the highchair and started eating and would make a weird face every bite. But he kept eating! It wasn't til I took the first bite of my cereal that we found out that someone had put SALT in the sugar bowl.
Kirk
By
Anonymous, at 4:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home