'Tis the Season to eat sweets!!
This is such a fun time of year and our family has truly been enjoying it. I kept Jessica's kids for a couple of nights and we made gingerbread houses. It was a lot of fun (and work) but we got the job done. I had Kayden (5), Ty (4), Ori (3), Kaylie (2), and Jaycee (11 months, supervising from the bouncer), helping me with the gingerbread houses. They turned out pretty cute.


Then a couple of nights ago the kids, Abbie, and I showed up at Grandma's house with the ingredients to make Christmas cookies. We decided to make a double batch so we could share, and I think we had cookies coming out our ears. There were PLENTY!!! It was a lot of fun and the cookies turned out sooooooo good. If anyone needs a good cookies recipe, let me know. It was also a lot of fun to spend time with Grandma. Thanks Grandma for letting us barge in on you and make a mess of your kitchen.
Love Ya All and Have a Merry Christmas - Jen and Family




Then a couple of nights ago the kids, Abbie, and I showed up at Grandma's house with the ingredients to make Christmas cookies. We decided to make a double batch so we could share, and I think we had cookies coming out our ears. There were PLENTY!!! It was a lot of fun and the cookies turned out sooooooo good. If anyone needs a good cookies recipe, let me know. It was also a lot of fun to spend time with Grandma. Thanks Grandma for letting us barge in on you and make a mess of your kitchen.
Love Ya All and Have a Merry Christmas - Jen and Family




6 Comments:
Looks like you're keeping Grandma busy and it looks like you had lots of fun!
By
Kevin, at 11:48 PM
That looks really yummy. I want some. Will you send some to the Utah Lindsay's?
By
elisa.moulton, at 6:48 PM
Hey, I ate one of those. And it was great! Jen & Jess, your kids are growing so fast. WOW!
RJ, Shanna & Zach
By
Anonymous, at 4:07 AM
I have not heard from Amber. How is she doing? Let me know please. Have her e-mail me at rslindsay@pmt.org I have some nursing student stuff to ask her.
RJ, Shanna & Zach
By
Anonymous, at 4:22 AM
Hey those cookies were great!! Very Yummy. and it was so nice to see jen, abbie and kayden. Jen your kids are so cute and fun, they seem to grow so fast. every time I see them I am shocked at how much they have grown and changed they are getting so big.
I kinda miss you not living at grandmas so I can see you guys more often! next time we are in twin we are going to call you and come visit!!
Love Craig
By
Anonymous, at 11:01 AM
Craig - we would love for you to come by ANYTIME!!! You are always welcome - we LOVE company. I am glad you enjoyed the cookies. We enjoyed them too. We will be in Burley area for this weekend. Maybe we will see you and your family.
Jen
By
Jensen Family, at 6:05 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home