Lindsay Family Blog

Monday, January 29, 2007

Catching Up

Josh - ..... Still waiting.....

You're getting a lot of National attention on your dating life. Its George Clooney, Vince Vaughn, a couple other guys and then Josh Wallace. You'll soon have Lindsay family paparazzi following you around and we'll see scandalous pictures everywhere. This is a G rated blog so we dont want to hear about any wild make out sessions or anything like that. Just a couple of lines to let us know that you're okay.

Happy Birthday to Mikala - at 12 you're to old to hang out with the kids and you're not quite a teenager yet. But 13 is full fledged Teenageness! 13 you can still get away stuff. Now, if you could only drive - life would be perfect. Just ask Abbie Jo in about a month or so....

Happy Birthday to Dennis - Did you get a chance to golf while in Mexico? I'm not a big gambler but I'll bet you took more than just those three pictures we've seen on the blog. More pics would be cool.

I havent heard from Kellen in a while. Kellen - whats going on a school... life in general? Please post!

In preparation for the BIG GAME this Sunday. I want to share some of my favorite Superbowl commercials.

Enjoy!




And my fav!

2 Comments:

  • Hi Kevin
    Nice Read. But you need to witch sunday. your fav need updated!!!! take care , and Don"t tall mom we benn taking about things!!!!!!!!!!! O I here shes on to me.... Smiling #%^&*()*&^%#@*% LOVE CLYDE

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 PM  

  • What was this message from Clyde??? In code or secret message??? OR maybe just a little tipsy? :-)
    Kerri

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home