Craig & Kerri
Well today I go see a new Doctor for a 2nd opinion on what's going on with my back (Dr. David Verst) out of Boise. we only have to go as far as Gooding. I really hope he has some new Ideas and maybe even some answers??
And I hope he says I can try going back to work, even if its only for a half day to start!! I am starting to get a little stir CRAZY!!! with nothing to do, I've read 4-5 really good books and watched every movie we have at least twice and the good ones 3-4 times. any way I feel like I am doing a lot better, I still have to take pain pills and muscle relaxers every 3-4 hrs as there is still a lot of pain over the area where the surgery was done.
Jen I hope you guys get felling better soon, we have an extra nebulizer for giving breathing treatments if you need it, just give me a call.
you'll have to buy a mask to fit a child. but your welcome to use it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNIS hope you have a great day, take it easy, you deserve it (Your Getting Really OLD!!!)
Love ya all
Craig
And I hope he says I can try going back to work, even if its only for a half day to start!! I am starting to get a little stir CRAZY!!! with nothing to do, I've read 4-5 really good books and watched every movie we have at least twice and the good ones 3-4 times. any way I feel like I am doing a lot better, I still have to take pain pills and muscle relaxers every 3-4 hrs as there is still a lot of pain over the area where the surgery was done.
Jen I hope you guys get felling better soon, we have an extra nebulizer for giving breathing treatments if you need it, just give me a call.
you'll have to buy a mask to fit a child. but your welcome to use it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNIS hope you have a great day, take it easy, you deserve it (Your Getting Really OLD!!!)
Love ya all
Craig


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home