Lindsay Family Blog
Hello family!
First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Dennis, Josh and Mikala! Hope your birthdays are wonderful!
Jennifer- Gary and I love your family very much and we are more than happy to help when ever you need us!
Craig- I hope that all goes well with your doctors appt. You will have to keep us updated!
Trent- CONGRADULATIONS! You rock! It will be nice to have a protector in the family! You will be a great cop! I will keep my fingers crossed that you get the job you want!
Well love you all!
Amber
First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Dennis, Josh and Mikala! Hope your birthdays are wonderful!
Jennifer- Gary and I love your family very much and we are more than happy to help when ever you need us!
Craig- I hope that all goes well with your doctors appt. You will have to keep us updated!
Trent- CONGRADULATIONS! You rock! It will be nice to have a protector in the family! You will be a great cop! I will keep my fingers crossed that you get the job you want!
Well love you all!
Amber


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home