Lindsay Family Blog

Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Blog - Not busted - just different

Hi All:

Many of us have been having trouble with the blog. Me TOO! I think I've figured it out. I had to change my password... only because I forgot my original password. Anyway I think its working correctly now if you all want to add a "Posts" or a pictures or your credit card number w/ pin... what ever makes you happy.

I'm sharing some of my favorite music videos. These are just home made videos - no professional production here. But these are some really cool musicians.

This first one is three teens. I think they are 16 or 17 and one of the boys Mom took the video. Pretty cool. All this music is coming from one guitar.



This guy is the happiest Chinese guitar player I've ever seen. I wish I was Chinese...



Finally, Here's what happens when six drummers get bored. This is kinda long but its pretty cool apartment music. Also all real. Nothing added in studio. I'm sure you'll get the point after a couple of minutes... dont feel like you have to listen to the whole thing.




Much Love to all my Family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home