The picture I have been promising.
Okay, I finally got a picture to post of Troy when he went to the Green Bay Game. No, Green Bay is not his favorite team, but when you get a chance to go to a NFL game you don't say no. He had a great time, if you can't tell. He is a huge Bears fan and was just a little disappointed by the Super Bowl. We still enjoyed watching.
Mom and Dad just got back from their cruise and they had a great time. They are both fighting a really bad cold right now, but I am sure when they get feeling better they will post some pictures for everyone to see.
Love You All - Jen
PS - Vickie your lime soup sounds interesting. :)
Mom and Dad just got back from their cruise and they had a great time. They are both fighting a really bad cold right now, but I am sure when they get feeling better they will post some pictures for everyone to see.
Love You All - Jen
PS - Vickie your lime soup sounds interesting. :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home