The War is On!
Family-
Jennifer may think that she is funny, but she has no idea what she has started. I will repay her for the favor of putting the world's largest-ugliest picture of me over the web! But for now, I will put picutres of my beautiful daughter on here that we got done yesteday! They are pictures of pictures so they may be a little fuzzy. But hopefully they will distract everyone away from the last post. JEN you are in BIG trouble!




Isn't she Beautiful! Love you all! Don't fall asleep Jen!
Jennifer may think that she is funny, but she has no idea what she has started. I will repay her for the favor of putting the world's largest-ugliest picture of me over the web! But for now, I will put picutres of my beautiful daughter on here that we got done yesteday! They are pictures of pictures so they may be a little fuzzy. But hopefully they will distract everyone away from the last post. JEN you are in BIG trouble!




Isn't she Beautiful! Love you all! Don't fall asleep Jen!


3 Comments:
AMBER!!! Your little girl is SO cute. I can't wait to meet her in person. Love you.
Elisa
By
MommaM, at 3:28 PM
It is a good thing she is more photogenic than her mom! :)
By
Jensen Family, at 7:26 PM
O she is so pretty! I need to see her again so i can hold her! Last time you wouldnt let me! love you! Abbie Jo
By
Anonymous, at 10:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home