Lindsay Family Blog

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Lindsay Family Blog

Lindsay Family Blog Hi everyone. Kevin it was good to hear from you again. Your action figures were really funny? Hey we haven't heard from Heidi for a while. Too busy with school (and other interests), I suppose. Dennis your recipe sounded, well I'm not sure how it sounded, but I don't think I'll try it. and I doubt that vickie has a recipe for Lime soup. Are you guys caught up on your work from your vacation? I go for a heart catherization Friday in Twin Falls. To make sure all is well for when I go into surgery ( if I go into surgery). I think I'm getting cold feet on that issue. Things are going pretty well here, except for the lonliness, which, I guess is pretty normal. If Marty goes camping with the scouts (brrrr) this weekend, I think Shirley will come see me. For those who didn't know, Debbie's house caught on fire last week. They are moving into a little trailer in a trailer park, for the time being. I feel so bad for them, If it weren't for bad luck, they'd have no luck at all. They didn't lose anything, but they can't stay there. I keeptrying to get them to come here and move in with me, but she doesn't think I would like her kids (dogs. cats and bird). Doesn't the saying go: Love me love my dog. Anyway, they aren't even considering it, at this point. I would sure like the company, though. I love hearing from everyone. Lisa Marie, I will write you and e-mail as soon as Craig teaches me how (again)! I can't seem to get it to go for me. Well, I love all of you. Clyde and Becky, have a wonderful cruise and I will take good care of your 15 year old baby. OXOX Your Mummy and Granny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home