Lindsay Family Blog
Lindsay Family Blog
Heidi-
Our best friends from Couer D Alene were born and raised in Vernal and their families still live there. I was going to have you ask him if he knows them???? Their last names are Snow and other last names are Morrill. Let me know... It looks like you guys had a really fun Christmas! So were you are able to be together for Christmas? Your accident sounded scarey. I am glad you are ok. Love you guys! Tell your family all hi for me too.
Sandy.
Heidi-
Our best friends from Couer D Alene were born and raised in Vernal and their families still live there. I was going to have you ask him if he knows them???? Their last names are Snow and other last names are Morrill. Let me know... It looks like you guys had a really fun Christmas! So were you are able to be together for Christmas? Your accident sounded scarey. I am glad you are ok. Love you guys! Tell your family all hi for me too.
Sandy.


1 Comments:
I always forget to sign my name when I blog. Anyways I was the one that posted this Blog.
Sandy
By
Anonymous, at 11:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home