Lindsay Family Blog

Friday, January 05, 2007

Survived the Holidays

Hello Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday. We were VERY busy, but enjoyed it all. We went to Mom and Dad's house for Christmas Eve and Christmas. It was a lot of fun, Grandma came out to their house and spent Christmas Eve with us, stayed the night, and spent most of Christmas Day too. It was a lot of fun to have her there. This was Jaycee's first Christmas, which seems so crazy. And the boys are at the perfect age, it was very MAGICAL!! I will share a few pictures of Christmas. My parents gave Jaycee a bear that talks to you and sings songs and reads stories to you. It is too cute and she gets so excited when it talks to her. I posted a really cute picture of that. Also a picture of Grandma loving on Regie on Christmas morning.


We also celebrated Jaycee's 1st birthday, which is also very crazy. I can't believe my baby is already one. Time FLIES!!!! We had a simple and fun birthday party for her and then on New Year's Day watched the Fiesta Bowl, which by the way is the best football game I think I have ever seen. GO BOISE STATE, WOOHOO!! If any of you missed that game talk to my Dad, he recorded it and it is a must see. I think he has watched it several times already!! :)

Now that the holidays are over things are getting back to normal. Kayden started school again this week and missed it bad. He thought we were punishing him by not letting him go to school. He didn't realize that everyone was on break for the holidays. And I was lucky enough to babysit my new little niece for the first time last night after Gary and I convinced Amber that she would be fine and still be here when she got back. She called before they even reached the restaurant to make sure she was alright. It was cute, ya know the the "new mom" phase! :) I even snapped a couple cute pictures of her - changing already.

Well, I will try to post more often so my posts aren't quite so long. For those of you who had our old cell phone numbers, Troy and I both got new cell phones today. The new numbers are Troy - 208-420-1294 and mine is 208-420-3748. Love You All!!! Jen and Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home