Lindsay Family Blog

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Mr Mystery Man...


Hey Everyone,
I hope you all had a great new year. I spent mine with guess who.... I knew you wouldn't know right off the batt so I will tell you... lol. I spent it with Justin of course. We rang in the new year with Ma and Pa by shooting off big illegal fireworks and drinking non-alchoholic beverages. Yay!

Okay, so everyone's been asking about Justin and when I am going to bring him to Idaho so you can "break him in". Well, first, let me answer Sandy's question... I asked him about your friends and he wanted first names. He's 26 so if they're at all close to our age he might have gone to school with them.

Secondly... I don't know exactly when we'll be able to come up. School starts on Monday the 8th but I have been wanting to come up there soon anyway. I'll try to make it up soon. As far as "breaking him in" goes... well he is quite the character... there might not be to much breaking to do. Well, I take that back... he's been breaking things his whole life; bones, skin, bikes, fingers... you'll have to ask him about a few of the adventures he did in the name of a dare.

Anyways, I don't have any new years pictures but I'll post something random just for the fun of it!
I love you all!!!

Heidi

Awww! Isn't this a cute picture of my folks!

3 Comments:

  • Heidi - That really is a cute picture of you folks. Can't wait to meet "Mr. Right" are we allowed to call him that??? Let me know when you head to Burley so maybe we can go there also. Love Ya! Jen

    By Blogger Jensen Family, at 3:15 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Jessica, at 8:39 PM  

  • Heidi whats up with answering everyones questions but mine???? I wanted to know about the cheese you got him for christmas??? Is he from there or does he just really like cheese??? :)
    love you. Jess

    By Blogger Jessica, at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home