Lindsay Family Blog

Friday, December 29, 2006

holidays



Pictures of Regie's hand and foot and Sarah & Elizabeth with puppies.
I finally am learning how to write on the blog. (again & again & again) It is great to be able to see all our brand new little babies. They are all so beautiful. How could anybody not love them to pieces. Congratulations to both sets of parents. You all done a good job. There's quite a difference in the size of the two. Heidi I'm certainly glad you weren't hurt in the accident. Uncle Craig wants to know when we're going to meet the mystery man and properly welcome him into the family. I spent a couple of days up to Shirley & Marty's house, along with the Jungman's and Josh. It was really enjoyable. The puppies (RJ's and Craig's). The 2 little ones are sure cute now that they are running around and playing so cute. He said they're always right under their feet. I suppose RJ's are real playful now, as well, but I haven't seen them for a while. Craig and Kerri are here tonight and he got some kind of word on his blood tests, but they don't know for sure if its correct till they do more tests. I hope not because it sounds kind of bad. Its called Ankylosing Spondylitis. Another name for it is called bamboo spine and it doesn't sound good. Basically his immune system is attacking the cartlige in his joints and can actually fuse them together. The Dr. says it has nothing to do with his surgery, but he didn't have it till after his surgery. I think that Dr. is trying to protect his own bases. Well I better close. Granny

1 Comments:

  • Gtandma - That is the most precious picture of you holding Regie's hand. I love it - defintely scrapbook material!! I am glad you had a good time at Wallace's. We sure enjoyed spending Christmas Eve and Day with you. Hope to see you again soon. Let us know when you hear more about Craig. Love Jen

    By Blogger Jensen Family, at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home