Lindsay Family Blog

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Newest Member of the Family

She's here at last!!! Andrea had her baby this morning...

Brooklyn Heather Hardman
born at 11:41 AM.
20 3/4" in length
8 lbs. 9 oz.

She is beautiful, and both she and her mommy are doing well. They will probably be going home on Friday. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them onto my computer.

Love you all,
Elisa Moulton

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations!!! It is so fun to see our family grow. And this blog is awesome to stay updated on all the latest news. We are so happy for you Rhyan and Andrea.
    The Jensens

    By Blogger Jensen Family, at 9:35 AM  

  • Im not sure I even knew Andrea was pregnant??? Is that four? I am still trying to figure out how to take care of 2! Congrats!!!! I can't wait to see pictures. Glad to know you both are doing so well.

    By Blogger Jessica, at 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home