More info

A few people asked me for more info on my last post. Yeah. Justin broke up with me. No, I don't hate his guts eternally. He broke it off because distance relationships are really hard to do. He was up here in Logan for a while but he couldn't get a job because of an unfortunate incident with a firework and a police officer which is still on his record and people up here are being dumb about it. So he moved back to Vernal to work and earn enough money to move up here in August.
I still want it to work out and I hope it does. But for now, I can't really do anything else about it and crying really didn't fix anything (lol) so I am back to the books.
By the way, It was great to see Grandma and everyone who stopped by on Monday! Did I tell you all that I found out that I will graduate in May of 09? I will. Yay! Finally it is in sight. Yes, a LONG way off, but in sight. :)
Heid


1 Comments:
Well, cuz, welcome back to the single's club... Glad you joined me again, I was getting lonesome ;) No worries, things will all work out like they are supposed to. At least you have a graduation date now!!! ;) Love you lots!
Lisa
By
Anonymous, at 5:05 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home