Hello from the Cederbergs
Hi Family! It has been awhile since I have blogged because it rarely lets me on. It wont even let me put a picture on today? I am sure eventually I will get it figured out.
Regie had her two month appt. on friday. They gave her three shots. It was a sad experience for the both of us. She has been sleeping alot today, poor little thing. But when she is awake she is a happy, smiley girl.
For anyone that you like to come, we will be blessing Regie next Sunday here in Twin Falls. It will be at 2:00 p.m. and we will be having a dinner afterward. If anyone needs directions please all me. 431-7178. If you can't make we love you and we will post pictures of her in her dress afterward. That is if the blog will let me.
ELISA and TRENT thanks again for the cute spring dress you gave Regie, and the awesome (AND WONDERFUL) wrap you gave me. It is so nice to have and I get so much more done. I wanted to post a picture of Regie and I using it, but again the post wont let me. I will show you when I can! Has Trent found anything out yet about the highway patrol? I am keeping my fingers crossed for him.
It was so nice to see all of you at grandma's this last week. Andrea your baby is very beautiful! As well as all of the great grandkids that were there. I loved Hyrum's mohawk!
Well I love you all and it would be nice to hear from more of you, but believe me I understand that it isnt work all of the time! Kevin how is Lisa doing in Hawii, I haven't heard anything from her in awhile? Bye to all!
Regie had her two month appt. on friday. They gave her three shots. It was a sad experience for the both of us. She has been sleeping alot today, poor little thing. But when she is awake she is a happy, smiley girl.
For anyone that you like to come, we will be blessing Regie next Sunday here in Twin Falls. It will be at 2:00 p.m. and we will be having a dinner afterward. If anyone needs directions please all me. 431-7178. If you can't make we love you and we will post pictures of her in her dress afterward. That is if the blog will let me.
ELISA and TRENT thanks again for the cute spring dress you gave Regie, and the awesome (AND WONDERFUL) wrap you gave me. It is so nice to have and I get so much more done. I wanted to post a picture of Regie and I using it, but again the post wont let me. I will show you when I can! Has Trent found anything out yet about the highway patrol? I am keeping my fingers crossed for him.
It was so nice to see all of you at grandma's this last week. Andrea your baby is very beautiful! As well as all of the great grandkids that were there. I loved Hyrum's mohawk!
Well I love you all and it would be nice to hear from more of you, but believe me I understand that it isnt work all of the time! Kevin how is Lisa doing in Hawii, I haven't heard anything from her in awhile? Bye to all!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home