Yeah - Someone else has blogged!!
I was so excited to see that someone else has blogged. I was starting to think I was talking to myself! :) We had a fun night tonight - Thursday nights are our nights we share with the Cederberg family. They come over to our house around 6:00 and we alternate weeks for who is in charge of dinner. Tonight was my night and we had Chicken Fajita Braid (yummy I would love to share the recipe if anyone is interested). Then we fit in three of our favorite shows - we start with the elimination night for American Idol, then we watch Grey's Anatomy, and then we watch Survivor that is recorded on Tivo because it comes on the same time as American Idol and we can't watch them both at the same time. But a bummer for tonight, Grey's Anatomy was a repeat so instead we played Monopoly. It sounded like a good idea to begin with, but the guys kicked our butts. We tried SOOOOOOO hard, but somehow the would never land on our properties and we always landed on theirs. We still had a great time and laughed so hard. 

I finally got my chore charts
finished for the boys and they are loving them. If I would have known they would enjoy doing chores this much, I would have made them a long time ago. They are pretty simply things like clean your room, make your bed, and etc. They each have one responisiblity that the other doesn't have. For example Ori has to take out all the garbages and Kayden has to unload the dishwasher. Ori hurries and takes out all the garbages so he can come in and help Kayden unload the dishwasher. It is so cute. They are GOOD boys!!

Jaycee has finally decided to walk and now there is no slowing her down. She is EVERYWHERE and is so smart. She can always find my keys and then she walks over to the front door and tries sticking them in there. She is at such a fun age.
Love you all and hope to hear from some of the rest of you soon!!
Love - Jen and Family


I finally got my chore charts
finished for the boys and they are loving them. If I would have known they would enjoy doing chores this much, I would have made them a long time ago. They are pretty simply things like clean your room, make your bed, and etc. They each have one responisiblity that the other doesn't have. For example Ori has to take out all the garbages and Kayden has to unload the dishwasher. Ori hurries and takes out all the garbages so he can come in and help Kayden unload the dishwasher. It is so cute. They are GOOD boys!!
Jaycee has finally decided to walk and now there is no slowing her down. She is EVERYWHERE and is so smart. She can always find my keys and then she walks over to the front door and tries sticking them in there. She is at such a fun age.Love you all and hope to hear from some of the rest of you soon!!
Love - Jen and Family


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home